Awards on WordPress play an important role in binding all the bloggers here and helping each one of us to discover great blogs in fun ways. I was nominated by for the Brotherhood of the World Bloggers Award by Shubhit Khaneja. Again, thank you for the nomination 🙂 He has some great creative writing skills.
View his BROTHERHOOD AWARD post :
Here are the rules:
1) Thank and link back to the person who nominated you for the award.
2) List the Rules and Display the Brotherhood of the world Award logo to your post and/or blog.
3) Answer the questions set to you and then you may create your set of questions for your nominees.
4) Nominate around ten other bloggers and let them know about the award.
1) You are given the responsibility to bring global peace, how will you do that?
– By making everybody in the whole wide world read books<3
2) Did blogging improve your life in any way?
– Hell yeah, it did. After starting my blog I can write so easily. Ideas come with ease. And when I don't feel good, posts by my fellow bloggers make me smile 🙂
3) You can do anything you want for 3 hours, what would you do?
– I would like to go on a date with Will Cooper at club N9ine (reference from the novel slammed by Colleen Hoover)
4) Reading or writing, given you’ll be paid for reading?
– Reading without any doubt💜
5) An idea of a perfect life?
– Whichever contains reading a shot load of books 😁
6) You can travel back in time, what year you would choose and why?
– If I had a time machine, I'd rather visit the future 😉
7) Space, Solitude, Silence. Choose one and why?
– Silence. I just can't say why.
8) Is there life elsewhere in universe?
– I hope so. And if there are aliens please let them be as hot as Daemon Black (from the lux series)*.*
9) You have to plan a surprise for your best friend, but you are broke. What will you plan?
– I would write her something, maybe? 😀
10) One of your friends, with whom you were not in contact for many years, meets you somewhere and starts cursing you. How will you tackle the situation?
– I'll just say "Don't tire yourself. I remember your mother :)" and walk away. *likeaboss* B|
The nominees may answer the same questions above. Yeah, I am that lazy xD
I further nominate:
Writings to heaven
Dream big dream often